Friday 1 November 2013

Thank you lord!!!


Anywhere you are reading this post, I want you to take out time to join me in this prayer even if things are not going the way you expected, am not promising you anything but surely God never sleeps, If a thank from someone could make you happy how much else The lored our God and saviour Jesus Christ.  "For the life you gave to me lord, for the
shelter, for the health, for the love, for your grace, for every part of me, my eyes my ears, my legs my all, for my friends that you've always used to encourage me, for my enemies without whom I may not have found new ways of doing things, I may not have learned forgiveness, I may not have learned to turn my criticisms and flaws to a blessing, I may not have fully acknowledged your grace, can't say thank you enough, my saviour, for this new month. Abba father, many are landlords of the cemetry but you have kept little me, unworthy me, unfaithful me you whose presence I am not worthy to come before among you children, I am but still a baby. I say Oshe Baba. If my body is full of praises it won't be enough haave I talked about what you've been doing for my family, how you've been keeping us. have I thanked Jesus enough for dieing on the cross for us all. the beginning and the end, the I am that I am the ressurection and life Ogene Do".

No comments:

Post a Comment