Saturday 30 November 2013

Lasy Gaga Says she's 'finally feeling like herself' as she dresses up like a living doll

'Feeling like me again!' Lady Gaga shared a snap of herself looking like a real-life doll as she told her fans how amazing she feels on Friday  As she dressed up like a living doll for a photo she shared on Friday, Lady Gaga said she was feeling like herself once more.

'Lot of changes happening in my life, schedules been crazy, but I'm finally feeling like me again,' the 27-year-old said Celebrating the success of her latest album ARTPOP.

The snapshot shows the singer with her eyes closed, revealing anime-inspired eyes that were painted on her lids.
Creating a more dramatic effect, the pop star added a set of thick eyebrows on her forehead.
Shout out to my Monsters! Gaga shared another picture of herself telling her fans how its their 'turn to shine'
ladygaga

No comments:

Post a Comment