Sunday 10 November 2013

Lady Gaga says she wants to have tons of children, yet insists on being a mother monster to her fans

Lady Gaga is a force to be reckoned with on her own, but imagine if she had an army of children in tow?
Already nicknamed 'Mother Monster' to her millions of fans, the Pokerface singer revealed on Friday that she wants to have real-life children of her own.


'I wanna have tons of kids. I think at least three. I really want to have a family,' said the controversial 27-year-old pop star.
Feeling broody: Lady Gaga told Sirius XM radio in New York on Friday that she wants to have 'tons of kids'
Feeling broody: Lady Gaga told Sirius XM radio in New York on Friday that she wants to have 'tons of kids'

Gaga made the revelation during an interview with Sirius XM radio in New York City, reported People.com, where she also told listeners that she can't imagine touring into her sixties, like some aging rockstars.
'I really want to have a family, I really want to nurture my children,' the Applause singer confessed to the DJs
'Having my own kids will be like having three little monsters with me all the time. They probably won't be fans, they will probably hate my music - who knows.

'I want to have a family, I want a family life. I grew up with a very strong family and I can't imagine not having a normal nuclear family,' she went on to say. 'I love being Mother Monster, that's my first job and I am pretty happy with it.' Gaga didn't reveal whether she believes that current boyfriend, Taylor Kinney, will be the father of her dream brood.
She has been dating the Chicago Fire star lately and put recent rumours of problems in the relationship to rest with a very public show of affection. 
The Bad Romance singer and the 32-year-old actor locked lips in a steamy embrace at the YouTube awards to prove that they were still going strong.
Is this the face of a mother? Gaga was more wacky pop star and less future parent when she left her London hotel in a face-covering wicker hat on October 30
Is this the face of a mother? Gaga was more wacky pop star and less future parent when she left her London hotel in a face-covering wicker hat on October 30

Born Stefani Germanotta and raised on New York's Upper West Side, Gaga has always been close to her parents, Joe and Cynthia.
During her wealthy upbringing that included attending a Catholic all-girls school, Gaga said she began using her outrageous wardrobes to deal with her insanity.
'From when I was young I had voices in my head, and for the longest time I was drinking and doing a lot of drugs, and it was the clothing and the artistry that saved me. I get sheer joy out of creativity, it’s like a psychedelic experience for me,' she confessed to British talk show host Graham Norton earlier this week.
Will he be the father? Gaga 'wed' boyfriend Taylor Kinney in her latest video but didn't say in the radio interview if she plans for him to be her baby daddy
Will he be the father? Gaga 'wed' boyfriend Taylor Kinney in her latest video but didn't say in the radio interview if she plans for him to be her baby daddy

She said of her younger years : 'I was very respectful of my parents but I was like a grenade that pulls out its own pin. I just wanted to get the hell out of there. I wanted to go out and play music and when I couldn’t make music I went nuts and it made my parents nuts.'
Now on great terms with her religious parents, she regularly shows support for their Italian restaurant, Joanne Trattoria, despite allegations of health violations and diners claiming to seeing mice coming in through a hole in the wall.
Last year, Gaga said her father's restaurant was to blame for her putting on weight because every time she visits she can't help but indulge in the 'freaking delicious' pizza and pasta he serves up.


No comments:

Post a Comment